440ml tin organic lentils (no added salt or sugar), drained and rinsed
freshly ground pepper
1 garlic clove, crushed
4tbsp extra virgin olive oil (or oil from sundried tomatoes)
4-6 sundried tomatoes, chopped
1tbsp balsamic vinegar
1. Set aside 1/3-1/2 of the lentils.
2. Put remaining lentils and all the other ingredients apart from the spinach in a beaker and purer.
3. Using a fork, mix in the whole lentils and spinach if used.
1. Substitute the lentils with a can of mixed beans.
2. Once, blended, fold in a couple of tablespoons of chopped, steamed, fresh baby spinach ensuring that most of the liquid has been squeezed out.
3. Instead of tinned lentils, use a similar quantity of cooked puy lentils.